Sign in to follow this  
fs4fun

Anyone using VoxATC 7.41 with FSX Boxed?

I tried using VoxATC for the first time installing 7.41 into FSX Boxed (Gold edition). This is pretty much stock FSX except for DX10 fixer, FSUIPC and GSX but not much else in the way of addons other than some PMDG and A2A aircraft.

I tried the VFR tutorial from KMCI to KOMA in the default C172 but with Vox enabled FSX always crashes with BEX error about 1/4 way through the flight. I uninstalled Vox and I can do the flight without any issue using default ATC.

Just wondering if anyone else successfully uses Vox with FSX boxed edition. Vox seems like a good program and much more immersive than using default ATC but I cannot use it if it's this crash-prone.

Thanks.

Barry Friedman

I use FSX GOLD with vox atc and dx10 fixer amongst other addons. It works very well for me except being able to add high quality voices (i cant).

Try your own simple flight plan?

Cheers John

I use acceleration.  I've had some good VFR and IFR flights, but also some mishaps.  pros outweigh the cons, and, I'm sure, with our input, the cons will dwindle.... 

Victor Ortiz

Alienware Aurora R11; Intel Core i9-10900KF 3.7; RAM 128GB; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080