Sign in to follow this  
drcancerman

Suggestions

I love Chaseplane, so I have two suggestions, in case anyone is interested. 

1. Add generic cockpit sounds. I think hearing the rattling on runway when I'm flying a bush plane, or the plasticky cracks on modern airliners would be a hoot.

2. A way to create new cameras on undock windows where only the VC is loaded. It will help on the frames, and those who don't have expensive hardware, so we can simply move the undocked window to the other monitor. Maybe even a special UI location for this? 

1. We want to add sounds to ChasePlane but we aren't there just yet! They would match what the camera is seeing as well... We have great ideas for it!
  2. Not at this time. the FSX SDK is very limitative but the day we break free from it, we most likely will be able to do it.
  • Upvote 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

23 hours ago, Keven Menard said:
  1. We want to add sounds to ChasePlane but we aren't there just yet! They would match what the camera is seeing as well... We have great ideas for it!
  2. Not at this time. the FSX SDK is very limitative but the day we break free from it, we most likely will be able to do it.

HOLY...AMAZING! 
Thanks!!!! 

Can't wait! Definitely one of the best investments I've ever made. 

Regarding the number 2, I hope you guys can do it one day. Having to either weigh in losing frames, switching views (especially when the plane barely has any AP), or manually having to do a 2D panel(like what I did for the JF HS748) this will be a god send! 

Thanks for the reply! Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us!