I’ve tried a few different things with no luck, so it raises the question will my FO start the clock when leaving the gate or takeoff? I was originally trying to incorporate it into a flow but no luck so maybe I’m not doing it right. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

13 hours ago, tman41291 said:

I’ve tried a few different things with no luck, so it raises the question will my FO start the clock when leaving the gate or takeoff? I was originally trying to incorporate it into a flow but no luck so maybe I’m not doing it right. 

Which complex aircraft?

PMDG 737, 777, and 747 are the ones I tried it on. I will be getting the FSLabs A320x and the MJ Q400 soon so I’d like to be able to do it on that as well. I also own the TFDI 717. 

2 hours ago, tman41291 said:

Any luck?

Of course.

It was working on some and mostly Fo activating the clock on his side.

Considering people aill likely want that functionality due to the difficulty in leaning in VC and doing it on takeoff, it has been changed to start the cl;ock on your side watch for the following PMDG 737 NGX, PMDG 777, PMDG 747 V2 and FSL A320

Download this patch

Manually replace 4 dlls in \Prepar3D V4\MCE dlls\ folder and/or \FSX or P3D V3.4\MCE dlls\ folder.

Also, in new implementation, Fo ensures the clock is reset before running it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FS++ said:

Of course.

It was working on some and mostly Fo activating the clock on his side.

Considering people aill likely want that functionality due to the difficulty in leaning in VC and doing it on takeoff, it has been changed to start the cl;ock on your side watch for the following PMDG 737 NGX, PMDG 777, PMDG 747 V2 and FSL A320

Download this patch

Manually replace 4 dlls in \Prepar3D V4\MCE dlls\ folder and/or \FSX or P3D V3.4\MCE dlls\ folder.

Also, in new implementation, Fo ensures the clock is reset before running it.

Never cease to amaze me, appreciate the support!!