Sign in to follow this  
JJJ

777 causes P3DV4 to fail to open

Recommended Posts

 

Hello there Morning P3DV4 and PMDG777 also run normally, the afternoon game when I set PMDG777 CDU in the cold compartment, the P3D closed and reopened Only see the p3d run icon and read the bar for two seconds then P3D will automatically shut down and can not open try to fix Not work, and then trouble you look grateful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

2 hours ago, JJJ said:

 

Hello there Morning P3DV4 and PMDG777 also run normally, the afternoon game when I set PMDG777 CDU in the cold compartment, the P3D closed and reopened Only see the p3d run icon and read the bar for two seconds then P3D will automatically shut down and can not open try to fix Not work, and then trouble you look grateful

Welcome to the forum. Please note that full names - first and last - are required here.

Please see here for your issue:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there So W10 will be the same with the W7 will collapse? Do you update the file in November to help us solve this problem? I read the article, but I do not know what to do to improve the action Thank you for your hard work

 

So to the real name? Is the name or the place of signature, I can not find where I can change my name

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JJJ said:

Hello there So W10 will be the same with the W7 will collapse? Do you update the file in November to help us solve this problem? I read the article, but I do not know what to do to improve the action Thank you for your hard work

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. Can you explain differently?

The article I linked to is pretty clear: remove the update mentioned in the article.

2 hours ago, JJJ said:

So to the real name? Is the name or the place of signature, I can not find where I can change my name

Simply type it in like you're typing your name at the end of an email.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this