Daedalus

P3D v4.1 - Black textures problem

Hi all,

Anyone maybe knows how this can be fixed? I get black textures on aircraft, but not in all of them. I tried deleting prepar3d.cfg, clearing shaders cache and installing original P3D shaders. None of these fixed it..

u92TeTF.png

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have the same issue with a few sceneries. I managed to isolate FSDG Mauritius and MK-Studios Fuerteventura in the add-on.xml which seem to be causing it for me. As soon as I switch those off the issue disappears. Btw, I also see a few transparent liveries om PMDG en FSLabs planes when the issue is there.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the reply. You are right! I disabled a couple and the problem went away. I hope LM will fix it at some point.

I get it with FSDT KCLT, so my FSLabs A320 gets black textures

After buying the new Skiathos and Louisville I got the issue back. With help of the P3D forum at http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=126017 figured out that it seems to be related to the number of active sceneries or some other threshold that will cause the effect. Disabling all add-on packages not used for that flight (so basically only enabling what you need, like in the good-old 32-bit days) helps fix this. Hopefully LM will release a patch for it.

• Upvote 1