Tesch Macher

atc gives up on request for radar vectors

hi

i have experienced this bug during approach to CZST ,  when i have requested for radar vectors to the visual straight in at CZST, the atc did not respond and a few seconds later, this error message has popped up:

7UEhX8F.jpg

the ATC remained silent after this..   :(

this similar bug happens for the second time on me.

you may notice that my flight would seem a bit bizarre,  (ie: why DELTA would fly an airbus A320 from KGEG to CZST ?), the thing is, since we are simmers and because of that, i prefer to fly something else, more challenging and out of the ordinary.  no matters what is the situation, the ATC must work.  :emu:

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This issue should be fixed in the next update.  I was able to get vectors to the Visual Straight-In RW36 at CZST.

However, don't expect to be able to make the landing.  Because of mountains, the vectors give you an altitude of 7600 ft about 10NM out with a field elevation of 24 ft.  I guess if you put it into a stall you might get down fast enough.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

This issue should be fixed in the next update.  I was able to get vectors to the Visual Straight-In RW36 at CZST.

However, don't expect to be able to make the landing.  Because of mountains, the vectors give you an altitude of 7600 ft about 10NM out with a field elevation of 24 ft.  I guess if you put it into a stall you might get down fast enough.

hehehe    glad to hear this issue will be fixed, but  i made the landing at CZST RWY36 anyways (was a bad one though) lol