Sign in to follow this  
ludo1426

Battery Switch Problem

Hello everybody,

I'm making a home cockpit of Cessna. I fly on P3D V4.

When I clic on my Switch for Master Battery Switch, nothing happen (The battery start for almost 10 ms and it stop.) I have to click on it with my Mouse.

It works well with Carenado Cessna Aircraft with no G1000, but it doesn't work with Carenado G1000 or A2A Aircrafts...

My Battery Switch is set with FSUIPC. Even if I set it with Normal P3D Command, it doesn't work.

The other switches works perfect...

I also have a problem with the Fuel Valve on the Carenado Aircrafts. When I move the Fuel Valve selector nothing happen. But it works well on the A2A Aircrafts...

Any solution ?

Ludo

Need more info. For instance, what hardware are you using for the switch?

Chris

For Battery Switch, I'm using a Switch linked to the Sim via FSUIPC.

Even when I link a Switch with the FS Control "Master Battery ON/OFF", the Battery Switch on the Plane doesn't start. It make me this on G1000 Carenado Aircrafts and A2A, but not on Carenado Normal Aircraft.

Any Idea ?

Hi,

Some carenado aircraft have there own code for certain switches and will not work if you merely assign a standard fsx action.I don't have the aircraft you are speaking of but I do have the Carenado Phenom and this aircraft certainly needs different coding to get all of the switches to work. 

If you install LINDA (a freeware addition to fsuipc which makes fsuipc a bit more user friendly) you can then use the tracer facility to see what is operating when you flick the battery switch in the VC. You can find the LINDA download in the LINDA forum here on Avsim.

regards

Stinger