Sign in to follow this  

REPLAY feature issues

8 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

focus logic issues

That has the potential ... but either way, working great.  And thanks for leaving in Replay for Beta, you provide adequate warnings so it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone if it's not working in all situations.

Cheers, Rob.

21 hours ago, MatthewS said:

What about the control surfaces and reversers? Are their positions properly recorded/replayed?

No not at all...

But as already said in this topic, it is work in progress ...

Haven't tried but I'm guessing the replay system doesn't work with PMDG aircraft?  

Not sure why PMDG can't get their animations working with the native P3D replay.

Hope you can get the 747 working with your replay (ie replay the animation of control surfaces).

edit: @headley I must have been posting same time as you.

Matthew S

I sound like a broken record, but any chance future updates of the replay function could mirror that of FSRecorder? I sorely miss setting events through the video's timeline for camera switches, saving recordings and, ESPECIALLY, the render feature! I find using the ChasePlane replay feature has a lot of extra stutters.

CHEERS!

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but I'm wondering if I'm missing something with the replays. I'm using the replay to watch my landings (I've got the plane fully configured for landing when watching) and the plane - pmdg T7 - gives terrain warnings from about 500 feet until touchdown. Is this a known bug or am I missing something/doing it wrong?

Thanks