Sign in to follow this  
bjablonka8120

Chaseplane and PMDG planes problem

Since I have chaseplane I suddenly have blurries and the PMDG planes look like I can see the interior from the outside view. Very strange graphics such as holes in the cockpit from the outside. I tries to take a screenshot but could not attach it in the post. I nevertheless would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Have you tried restarting your simulator?

Edit: It might also be that you have conflicting assignments in your P3D configuration. Make sure you remove those key assignments from your sim to avoid this kind of issue.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

This happends to other planes too sometimes. Restart the sim. I think it has nothing to do with CP!

I am running P3 v4, is there a memory issue with that too? It does look that it does not have enough mem but that is not the case in any other plane.