Dane Watson

Reinstalled CP - A Couple Issues Version 0.4.89

After having a PC crash due to Windows 10 version 1709 I had to rebuild my PC.

Added back in my favorite add-on but I noticed two issues.

1. Even though CP brings back all my Presets for the various aircraft - it does not maintain the button action. So for instance Button B29 is listed for Pilot View but for it to work I have to re-assign that button. So I now have to go through every button assignment for every aircraft. Is there not an ini file or some file that can be reloaded?

2. Not as important but my preset Middle Mouse Button View (MB View) does not always activate when I press it steady also when it does display when you click on the down arrow in the display the display shuts down - before these two were not issues

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1. We will be adding a "Substitute controller" option in the future. For now, you have to re-assign them.
  2. Can you generate a Report file from the Preferences after experiencing the issue and send it to us at the address mentioned at the top of the file?

5 hours ago, Keven Menard said:
  1. We will be adding a "Substitute controller" option in the future. For now, you have to re-assign them.
  2. Can you generate a Report file from the Preferences after experiencing the issue and send it to us at the address mentioned at the top of the file?

As usual - thank you Keven.

Item 1 - Not having this available is for sure a pain, but it could be worse at least the positions are maintained.

Item 2 - Report has been emailed.

Regards, Dane.