Sign in to follow this  
Dumont

Reactions very abrupt?

Use X-Plane 11 only with what it offers when we buy, we do not have dd-ons installed.
One thing I find strange is the reactions of the aircraft when we trigger AP and A / T, the impression I have (compared to reactions on P3D-V4 or FSX-SE aircraft), are very immediate and abrupt in X-Plane.
At the start of beta round 11.10 there was a problem where the flaps moved very fast when triggered, but was fixed.
I noticed this too in X-Plane 10, when I started using X-Plane.
Which simulator reflects the reality in the question that I present, X-Plane or the others?

João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

I'd say none of them when it comes to default aircraft.

Both in MSFS and in X-Plane too there are a series of auto-pilot control parameters that must be fine tuned for a specific aircraft, or simply completely programmed outside of the core sim.

I agree totally with your observation, although IRL I was once somehow puzzled by the intense control inputs when the AP of a Rockwell Commander C115 I was flying in was switched on.... My word not allowed complained :-)

But, it's something that must be addressed for each aircraft, and the default ones use generic parameters, so, we can't really make comparisons based on that.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...