Sign in to follow this  
funkyhut1

CDU Left Pop Up?

I have a Samsung CF 79 34" monitor and I'm running P3D v4.

Resolution set at 3440 x 1440 x 32 in P3D

I've changed the panel.cfg to the provided 21_9 file.

The right and center CDU's pop up in a perfect aspect ratio.

But the left CDU pops up too wide, same as when I had the default panel.cfg running.

In other words, changing the panel.cfg fixed all the popups, including the ND and PFD EXCEPT the left CDU.

Please, can anyone suggest how to fix this tiny but niggling problem?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ty_Ww3H_NVizkP-ExdP0CZhZXr8FfQQ6

Thank You.

Chris Stanley VTCC

Try searching the forums. There are plenty of threads on this topic and you’ll find it is not a bug. Hint: try reading the manuals.

David Porrett

55 minutes ago, DavidP said:

Try searching the forums. There are plenty of threads on this topic and you’ll find it is not a bug. Hint: try reading the manuals.

Done that - hence my post and the discovery of the additional .cfg panel files as a result of a) reading and b) searching the forum.

Chris Stanley VTCC

Hi, it is not a bug but an option to allow the pop up or not in the CDU. I cannot point you to the exact path of the option since I don't have my computer sim nor the introduction manual at reach but have a look in the options you will eventually find it.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

5 hours ago, Budbud said:

Hi, it is not a bug but an option to allow the pop up or not in the CDU. I cannot point you to the exact path of the option since I don't have my computer sim nor the introduction manual at reach but have a look in the options you will eventually find it.

Hi Badbud. Yep, I'm aware of the CTD issue possibility several hours in with the PIC PFC popup and have that turned off in the Options per default. My issue is the SIZE of the left CDU popup, per my image posted in the original post. All others are in the correct aspect ratio. Only the left side CDU is not. It's too wide.
I know it's trivial but i'd like to see if there is a solution out there.
Thanks for your input.

Edited by funkyhut1
Omitted something.

Chris Stanley VTCC

Sorry I skimmed through your email and failed to read your real request since there was a couple of posts regarding no pop up for the PFD.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

4 hours ago, Budbud said:

Sorry I skimmed through your email and failed to read your real request since there was a couple of posts regarding no pop up for the PFD.

No problem, always happy to see your comments.
Seems not to be working.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CUdJPYEgmcXlZe6la1ieufpJEWv3RJ2s/view?usp=sharing
Thanks to all for your help.

Chris Stanley VTCC