Sign in to follow this  
arwasairl

PMDG 747 & GSX not compatible??

Hello everyone! I'm experiencing some problems. When I use GSX and PMDG 747 V3, the baggage loaders go to the back, and everything else is fine.

Whats wrong?

Aaron Kim

MOS 8502 @ 2Mhz, 512 KB 1750 Ram Expansion Unit, VIC-II E (40 columns mode), SID 6581 3-voice sound chip. 

그래요!! 

1 hour ago, Aaron Kim said:

Hello everyone! I'm experiencing some problems. When I use GSX and PMDG 747 V3, the baggage loaders go to the back, and everything else is fine.

Whats wrong?

I don’t exactly see the issue here, sounds normal to me. If you want to change it, you can always change the equipment used in the customization menu for each aircraft.

I meant both of the loaders go to the aft cargo door.

Aaron Kim

MOS 8502 @ 2Mhz, 512 KB 1750 Ram Expansion Unit, VIC-II E (40 columns mode), SID 6581 3-voice sound chip. 

그래요!! 

PMDG and GSX are very compatible. Make sure you run the latest version by running the FSDT live update.

If you have equipment at incorrect spots there is something wrong with your  GSX aircraft config file. It would have helped if you had mentioned if the problem is with the 400, 400M or the 400F.

As Milton indicates you can you change the locations of all the vehicles to your liking. You go to menu/add-ons/GSX-/customize aircraft. The GSX manual gives further information.
You could also google a bit on this subject, There is quite some information about this and also simmers who share their GSX aircraft config flies, saving you the work to do it yourself.

See e.g. :

b rdgs Dick

The 747-400,-400ER,400ERF,400F,400M has the same result in what I just said.

Aaron Kim

그래요!! 

7 minutes ago, Aaron Kim said:

The 747-400,-400ER,400ERF,400F,400M has the same result in what I just said.

Indicating it has to do with the airframe. Have you checked in the aircraft configuration menu for conflicting vehicle positions?

When using the config it says something about not being supported and using the aircraft.cfg

Aaron Kim

그래요!!