Running FSX:SE and I need to find out how to fix the Halo.bmp.  I have REX TD installed and now the landing lights on the Majestic Dash 8 are blue.  I'm not sure why because I had used other replacements when I first got REX and didn't notice this.  I've tried changing the preset REX lights and it still gives me blue landing lights.  Doesn't affect the interior view much but outside looks ridiculous. 

How can I have nice replacement lights, such as the smaller more realistic REX ones without a blue tint?  And where would I go to obtain a new file?  It's not like I have a DVD and I'm not gonna run the repair within stream and have to reinstall all my other texture replacements.

Where is this halo.bmp located anyhow?  Maybe I can just open it in Photoshop and adjust the tint.  When I search for it within FSX, I get several results.

Thanx

ETA: I installed a new halo.bmp from the library and they're still blue!  WTH is going on?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I had a similar issue, I just went into my HD Airports install and copied one from the Airport lighting folder, there are about 20 different ones to choose from, just make sure to pick one that has no blue lights and simply copy and paste into the FSX Texture folder.

• Upvote 1