Sign in to follow this  
Viking01

North of the North Island

I prepared this flight plan for next Saturday (December 30th) after a short chat with Ron, agreeing that we probably forgot to set up a plan for the upcoming Saturday.

If somebody else prepared a flight for that date I step back and we can fly this trip at a later date.

We depart from ORBX Whangarei (NZWR) and visit quite a lot of the uncharted airfields on the North Island of New Zealand. We do not need to land at all of them, but it is fun to try to find them. Destination is Whangarei again.

We need to cover about 340 NM with as many landings as we want to. So I will probably take the A2A Comanche for that trip, but the choice is yours.

ORBX NZNI is recommended, I don't know if the uncharted strips show up on Global.

ORBX NZWR is a pretty nice airport with lots of eye candy and a large improved area around it, I recommend that airport if you like to fly in New Zealand at all.

Particulars:

Flight Plans HERE

Date and time: Saturday December 30, 2017, 19:00 UTC

Where: AVSIM RTWR Teamspeak - Casual Flights Channel

Teamspeak Server Address: ts.teamavsim.com

Cross-Platform Multiplayer: JoinFS. (FSX, FSX-SE, and P3D)

If you want to help others enjoy the multiplayer experience, don't forget to enter your aircraft details on the multiplayer spreadsheet (linked here). Your courtesy will save others a lot of time and effort. Thanks!

Gunter.png?dl=1

Regards

Gunter Schneider

Friendly Flusi has a thoughtful review of Orbx Wangarei here. (In German.)

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Bloody useless review! Couldn't understand a word. :rolleyes:

EDIT:

Enlisted the services of Google Translate which turned it into a great review! :biggrin:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Google is your friend, they say...

My participation tonight is highly unlikely, the internet is off, probably until late evening (so the hotline stated). Should be online again latest Sunday morning...

have fun!

Gunter.png?dl=1

Regards

Gunter Schneider