Sign in to follow this  
Sophie Lawson

Hello from Sophie!

Hello everyone! My name is Sophie Lawson and I was born in Russia, but I moved to Canada when I was 8, so, please, sorry for my mistakes in advance. English is not my mother-tongue. Anyway, I am here because I help to write articles about aviation for my friend's university newspaper. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi!  Welcome to AVSIM.  You are trying to write articles about Aviation for your friend?  What kind of articles?  I do not think you'll find any useful material here.  AVSIM hosts forums for several developers involved in producing products for Flight Simulators which is related to Aviation.  Members come here to get user to user support for the products they purchased. In any case, we have several members who might provide some answers to your questions but you'll get most of your information by going to Lockheeed Martin, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Airbus and many other manufacturers involved in Aviation.

Best regards,

Jim

Welcome to Avsim. As Jim has said, most of content on Avsim is related to products for flight simulations and related support, however there are some forums where things are discussed on a broad range of topics, notably the hangar chat forum here, and I'm sure if you had any questions, people would be happy to assist you if they could.