Sign in to follow this  
Bjoern

Dovetail publisher sale for FSXSE

http://store.steampowered.com/app/314160/Microsoft_Flight_Simulator_X_Steam_Edition/

Tons of discounted add-ons.

Be aware that some titles (e.g. the Feelthere ERJs or the Aerosoft A320 family) are available in bundles at even more discount. Check the add-on's page to see if such offers exist.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

Bought the Feelthere ERJ 135/145 Bundle.

- The engine sound on the 135LR and 145XR DLC will not work because the sound.cfg points to the 145LR, which is not present in the same folder as it is a separate DLC. So you have to buy the bundle and then edit the sound.cfg if you want any engine sounds at all on these birds
- Dovetail forgot to pack the light effects. An aircraft.cfg edit is needed to point to the default lights as a workaround.
- There is only one livery, so additional liveries will have to be downloaded from the Feelthere site (http://feelthere.com/download)
- The aircraft configurator needs to be installed with some extra effort from Library\Tools in Steam.The alternative is manually editing the erj.ini in DLC\379567\FeelThere\Erj or DLC\379566\SimObjects\Airplanes\FeelThere ERJ145LR v2

I am mildly angry, to say the least.

• Upvote 1

With some work, the ERJ is now almost on the same level as the versions from other retailers (minus weather radar and the original effects).

The sound set bit was a false alert. When both the 135LR/145XR and the 145LR are installed, the engine sound on the former works just fine.