Sign in to follow this  
dscott3984

A2A 172 & 182 N Number changes

If anybody has time, I would like a few N number changes on the A2A 172 & 182.

C182 stock paint N6182G to N118GS and N182CV

C172 stock paint N7274H to N9365H, N172CV, and N7911X.

One or all or anything in between would be greatly appreciated.

I am running P3Dv3 with some v4 if that matters here. 

Thank you!

With DXTBmp.exe, a good paint program such as Photoshop or Paintshop Pro, you can learn to do it yourself, and to your liking.  Lot of Youtube videos.....  Haven't looked at my two A2A aircraft, but Carenado, for their aircraft, routinely provide a white livery.  You can load the appropriate texture file(s), carve out the area of the tail number, paste it over the livery you wish to change, then use the paint program's text tools to place your own desired tail number!

You can also learn how to replace colors to create your own livery, without needing to learn how to create your own graphics elements.

Examples (Carenado King Air C90B) :

N5590T%20N509TT-X2.jpg

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Hi Folks,

Not to mention that A2A includes some of their default paints as layers in their paint kits - mere child's play - lol - well not quite - but an easy task to learn with... They do use many layers...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Thanks but I have tried. I attempted to make a blue and yellow of N118GS a while back but I can’t figure out the alpha or spec layers no matter how many videos I watch on YT. I can get paint on one but when I am done the tires and spinner are matte grey and no shine on my new paint. 

I would like to know this too, but I only need to change the tail number from the default that comes with the skin to my own #. I'm of course talking about the one on the outside of the plane, not the one in the CP (I have changed that one).