Sign in to follow this  
eurowing

[Resolved] Not showing under “Add-ons”?

hi,

i installed version 3.3.4 and the instalation finished without error message.

i started P3D (4.1) and allowed the use of the add on as prompted by the sim.

with a flight loaded, i am trying to find the add on under the Add-ons menu but do not see it there. i think the lights on AI traffic look different, but i could just as well be imagining things... 

i did the installation with the antivirus turned off, as administrator.

should i not be able to see the menu item 7under Add-ons in order to change the settings?

thanks!

Denis

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

7 hours ago, eurowing said:

hi,

i installed version 3.3.4 and the instalation finished without error message.

i started P3D (4.1) and allowed the use of the add on as prompted by the sim.

with a flight loaded, i am trying to find the add on under the Add-ons menu but do not see it there. i think the lights on AI traffic look different, but i could just as well be imagining things... 

i did the installation with the antivirus turned off, as administrator.

should i not be able to see the menu item 7under Add-ons in order to change the settings?

thanks!

Denis

Hi Denis,

Add-on's installed using the XML method are located under Options ------> Add-ons..., you should  find AI Lights Reborn Free edition listed when you visit this menu.

ksN1KfK.png

Regarding your last question, the other Add-on menu is used by 3rd party developers to introduce custom menus and interfaces to interact with their software and utilities (like UTL for example), however there are no settings to set or change with the freeware as this add-on works in a similar fashion as scenery add-on's do so I didn't create any entry on this area as it is not required.

Best Regards,
Simbol

• Upvote 1

i totally missed that one, although i have been looking through all menus. or so i thought ;)

thanks!

Denis

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX