Sign in to follow this  
Bob Marton

767 CTD

I finally added the Level D 767 back onto my computer in FSX, utilizing the current up to date version of the 767, yesterday.  I have attempted 3 flights so far, and in each of them, around 20 minutes into the flight I get CTD. I am intrigued by this because several years ago I flew the Level D 767 for 746 total hours in FSX without a problem. Aside from that, I currently use the PMDG 737-800 and the 777-200 and never get a CTD.

Has anyone else ever experienced this behavior with this model?

I look forward to your insight.

Rob

On 1/26/2018 at 2:14 PM, Bob Marton said:

I finally added the Level D 767 back onto my computer in FSX, utilizing the current up to date version of the 767, yesterday.  I have attempted 3 flights so far, and in each of them, around 20 minutes into the flight I get CTD. I am intrigued by this because several years ago I flew the Level D 767 for 746 total hours in FSX without a problem. Aside from that, I currently use the PMDG 737-800 and the 777-200 and never get a CTD.

Has anyone else ever experienced this behavior with this model?

I look forward to your insight.

Rob

I installed the 767 the other day and when I loaded FSX it wouldn't install anymore.  I tried to restart several times and always got a black screen.  The only way I could get it fixed was to uninstall the 767.  This was a problem because there was no uninstall program which uninstalled everything that was installed.  I had search all of FSX for installed 767 bits and pieces and delete them.

All is running again now thankfully without having to do a total reinstall of FSX.

Tom

Yes Tom, I had downloaded the 767 update anew, but in the end, it was not worth the headache, so I too uninstalled it.

The reason I had the calling back to the Level D 767 was a final "fling" with it, as Im transitioning to P3D very soon.

Thank you for your input.

Nice evening

Bob