Sign in to follow this  
harry251

Can anyone help with a download link for TOGA projects PTA absolute 1.0.1 preset

hello everyone

The download link for the free PTA absolute 1.0.1 preset

isn't working on the main TOGA projects web site 

has anyone got this preset already on their pc  and can do a drop box download link for it  ??

as im trying to compare different PTA presets

thanks from harry251

From their forum >>>

"To those who want to use the PTA presets but can't download it: It's actually available when you install Envdir. Navigate to the following folder to find the presets:

C:/Users/[Username]/AppData/Local/TOGA projects/Envdir/Resource/PTA"

WAT1460.png

thanks for the info

ill buy it from simmarket 

also   is it  part of envshade    or envtex    ??? 

as envshade is a lot cheaper

thanks

jim

ENVDIR is it’s just some sort of program manager. Like FTX Central. Or Steam. It is needed in order to run ENVTEX and/or ENVSHADE. Maybe it is possible to download and install ENVDIR without actually buying ENVTEX or ENVSHADE...? In that case you will get that preset for free. Imho no PTA preset is worth paying for. 

BTW I myself gave a LOT of presets a try, including PTA Absolute but once that link was dead I gave the default Matt preset a try that comes with PTA and imho it is just as good if not better. And free too. 

I have the impression a lot of people that buy PTA immediately start trying all kinds of presets from the internet (most of which are total word not allowed) without giving the included preset a try... Matt’s preset is the best and is guaranteed to work with any upgrade of PTA.