Sign in to follow this  
JPR

ATC Chatter - ound volume

Hello Dave :smile:

- Pilot2ATC 2018 v2.4.0.5_x64 -

Configuration / ATC chatter :
The sound volume of the ATC chatter is really low compared to that of A2A.
Would it be possible to have a higher volume for the ATC chatter or better a slide cursor setting for the volume of the ATC Chatter in the configuration window ?

*** Jean-Pierre *** (french user)

X-Plane v12.1.0-beta-2 - Windows 10 Pro // Laptop MSI GS75 Stealth dual screens ; RAM : 32 Go DDR4 @ 3200 MHz ; CPU: I9-10980HK @ 5.3 GHz ; GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Super - VRAM 8 Go  ; 1 disk SSD : 2 To // Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog + Saitek Throttle Quadrant + rudder pedals MFG Crosswing // TrackIR_5

The volume control in the radio panel controls the volume of the Chatter.   Click on the Standby Com window (bottom left) and this panel will open.  You can mute, lower or raise the volume there.

Dave

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank's Dave, this works fine :smile:

*** Jean-Pierre *** (french user)

X-Plane v12.1.0-beta-2 - Windows 10 Pro // Laptop MSI GS75 Stealth dual screens ; RAM : 32 Go DDR4 @ 3200 MHz ; CPU: I9-10980HK @ 5.3 GHz ; GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Super - VRAM 8 Go  ; 1 disk SSD : 2 To // Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog + Saitek Throttle Quadrant + rudder pedals MFG Crosswing // TrackIR_5

I am still having volume issues. I was aware of the volume control on the frequency panel however this volume controls both ATC Chatter and the P2A volume for air traffic control as one. In my case the volume for the P2A controllers "talking" to me is not loud enough. If I  increase the volume so I can hear the instructions well, the ATC Chatter volume is much to loud.

I need to be able to turn up the P2A controllers volume and decrease the ATC Chatter volume.

Am I missing something. Any help would appreciated.

The ATC Voice volume is controlled on the voice panel of Config.  Each voice can be adjusted individually.

Dave

Edited by Dave-Pilot2ATC