Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

What went wrong with fuel /tank/engines?

On 12/2/2018 at 8:30 AM, Michael Moe said:

I have a saved flight just prior to takeoff and prior to land , because i wanted to make a nice video with Chaseplane Replay and Shadowplay from this nice location so will report back to tell how i was missing the configuration before takeoff . I am also in doubt wether FS2CREW SOP2 is suppose to handle those pumps/valves as well.? (not the EICAS message commands inflight)  Cant find it exactly in the FS2CREW manual regarding those Crossfeed 1 and 4.

The Captain is in any case responsively to check them at least mentioned in the before start checklist .

My second question about 1 and 4 transfer to on in the after land checklist . Anyone who can educate me to that ? 

Thanks

Michael Moe

And as an update to my own fuel questions regarding this behaviour

https://www.flashcardmachine.com/747-fuel.htm

Term

Under what conditions will fuel transfer from main tanks 1 & 4 to their adjacent tanks 2 & 3?

Definition

Automatically during fuel jettison, when either main tank 2 or 3 fuel quantity decreases to ~9,000 kgs

Manually via the Fuel Xfer Main 1 & 4 switch (FS2CREW SOP2)

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png