Sign in to follow this  
amanlulo

MD-80 P3D v4.0

Hi,

do I understand correctly that this product is not available for P3D v4.0?

Thanks for any help,

Fulvio Arman

Fulvio Arman

I believe it is v4.1 and up but most preferably v4.2

(Leonardo team feel free to correct me. I only worked on the modeldef tagging so I am somewhat out of touch with the rest given how huge that task was :) )

Edited by JB3DG

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

For 64-bit: P3DV4.2 only.  It will work (though possibly with some intermittent issues) in V4.1, but we released it for V4.2 and can only provide support for that sim.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Hi, thanks for the answer. Well, on SimMarket I didn't find any warning for P3D v4.1; since I'm flying with this version, may I be assured I'm spending my money properly? I'll switch within some month to v4.2; I reade some negative reviews about issues in this version. Am I wrong?

Thanks again,

Fulvio

Fulvio Arman

Yeah, the team has to keep up with P3D releases, that's all.

I've been using V4.2 since the day it was released and I've not had a single problem.  My system is an i7-3770K at 4.3GGHz, 16GB Ram, and GTX 1080 with 11GB VRAM.

Best wishes.

EDIT:  Oh wait, there was a problem with the downloaded standalone client installer which lead to some issues, but everyone i know who downloaded the complete product, unzipped, and updated the Client only had no problems.  I have to assume by now that LM has updated the standalone Client download, but I don't know that for sure.

Edited by DaveCT2003

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Hi, thanks again. This time I'll uninstall completely the old version and consequently I'll install the full v4.2.

regards,

Fulvio 

Fulvio Arman

I'm still running it on 4.1 with no issue.

Michele Galmozzi

devteam.gif

8 hours ago, Meekg said:

I'm still running it on 4.1 with no issue.

Thanks for your comment, Meekg.

Fulvio Arman