Sign in to follow this  
Ryan James Jarvis

Pmdg 737 autopilot issue.

Hi i am looking for some help, i have been using the pmdg 737 for a while and all was okay until recently my aircraft wont fly correctly and when i climb out of a airport and engage Lnav, Vnav the plane just randomly nose dives or banks left/ right, this is way out of my control because i do not know when this incident will occur.  also when this malfunction happens i get a CWS yellow message on the PFD and the Lnav disengages, this is a very frustrating thing to deal with as i fly for many virtual airlines. i have looked for a few solutions even uninstalling the pmdg 737 its self. at first i thought it was my yoke but i also tried to debunk this by flying with the mouse yoke and guess what? same thing happend. uncontrollable nose dive/ bank angle... i am beyond frustrated with this, could anyone give me a idea. thank you 

A few items are needed for anyone to be able to begin to help you.

What Flight sim are you using? Version?

What OS are you using? 

Any other possibly conflicting add-ons? Did you recently buy any other planes/utilities?

What hardware are you using for flight controls? What are you using to calibrate your hardware?

There may be others with other questions, but these basics will get a ball rolling.

i am using p3d v4.1 i havent added anything to conflict it and for the flight controls i just use the settings in p3d menu, i use fsuipc too for the steering tillar but that messes up too.. im very confused 

9 minutes ago, pracines said:

A few items are needed for anyone to be able to begin to help you.

What Flight sim are you using? Version?

What OS are you using? 

Any other possibly conflicting add-ons? Did you recently buy any other planes/utilities?

What hardware are you using for flight controls? What are you using to calibrate your hardware?

There may be others with other questions, but these basics will get a ball rolling.

i am using p3d v4.1 i havent added anything to conflict it and for the flight controls i just use the settings in p3d menu, i use fsuipc too for the steering tillar but that messes up too.. im very confused 

1 hour ago, Ryan James Jarvis said:

i use fsuipc too for the steering tillar but that messes up too

This is probably why. Move the FSUIPC.ini file out of the sim/modules folder temporarily. I'm guessing that the issue will resolve. If it does, it's your FSUIPC settings.

Kyle Rodgers

8 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

This is probably why. Move the FSUIPC.ini file out of the sim/modules folder temporarily. I'm guessing that the issue will resolve. If it does, it's your FSUIPC settings.

hi thanks for your comment, i will try this and get back to you.

Hi Ryan

So have you resolved this yet?

I am experiencing a similar problem , but with Sim-Avionics 737.  I have re-done the settings in FSUIPC, but no change.  My tiller is set in FSUIPC and works perfectly.

My FS Is P3D4.2

Edited by Jonahbird

Regards

Frank Jones