Sign in to follow this  
Republic DC9

Anybody using Shehryar Ansari's KLGB & KONT with Orbx SCA?

Jeez, how come I missed this awesome freeware airport for such a long time! I really wanted a KONT for P3DV4 and it was always here in front of my eyes! Will give it a try tomorrow! Wish the author updated it with dynamic lighting for P3DV4! Lookss amazing!

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

@ShezA I hope all is well...Man the amount of hours you controlled me back in the day.....Scenery question I just added KONT back to V4 and the windows on the Terminals are all stuttering heavily. anyone run into this? I already disabled all the ORBX files for the area and the scenery itself look great.

Thanks guys.

Mitch L.

2 hours ago, SkyWest_101 said:

@ShezA I hope all is well...Man the amount of hours you controlled me back in the day.....Scenery question I just added KONT back to V4 and the windows on the Terminals are all stuttering heavily. anyone run into this? I already disabled all the ORBX files for the area and the scenery itself look great.

Thanks guys.

Mitch L.

Hi Mitch, I use KONT in V4.5 and it appears to be OK. It has reflections on it but they are normal and not stuttering.

• Like 1

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

On 4/19/2020 at 3:01 AM, SkyWest_101 said:

Okay I removed 3.1, all good now!

I wonder why it worked without 3.1. Must check this.

• Like 1

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"