Sign in to follow this  
SoloPilot

Blank HUD

So, here we go again with this topic (probably). I know it's a somewhat common problem. I had to verify the integrity of my game files, which made a clean slate dll.xml file. However, this created an issue with my NGX. I only have one problem with it though, and that is the Heads-Up Display being blank. I tried a fresh reinstall of the NGX but that didn't work. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, SoloPilot said:

So, here we go again with this topic (probably). I know it's a somewhat common problem. I had to verify the integrity of my game files, which made a clean slate dll.xml file. However, this created an issue with my NGX. I only have one problem with it though, and that is the Heads-Up Display being blank. I tried a fresh reinstall of the NGX but that didn't work. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Which Flight Sim / Flight Sim version are you using?

Do you have Auto brightness selected on the HGS or is brightness dialed to minimum?
Do you have CLR selected on the HGS panel?

Edited by vonmar

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

4 hours ago, SoloPilot said:

Please open a ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com including your dll.xml. Most probably it was deleted or corrupted.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

11 hours ago, vonmar said:

Which Flight Sim / Flight Sim version are you using?

Do you have Auto brightness selected on the HGS or is brightness dialed to minimum?
Do you have CLR selected on the HGS panel?

I’m in FSX Steam. Yes I have auto brightness selected. And what do you mean CLR selected on the HGS?

15 minutes ago, SoloPilot said:

I’m in FSX Steam. Yes I have auto brightness selected. And what do you mean CLR selected on the HGS?

CLR on HGS panel

https://imgur.com/a/vyQiR

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW