Sign in to follow this  
AirShow

FTX Global Out of Memory over Canada (CYYZ)

After a very long and tedious debugging session, I just realized that I was getting an "Out of Memory" error because I was specifically taking off from CYYZ in Canada. Tested larger, busier, airports like KJFK, and everything worked fine.

I tried disabling all my addons by process of elimination, until only one addon remained which would affect this area, and that is FTX Global. I have FTX Global, Vector and OpenLC NA installed and also noticed that others have reported memory leaks over Canada:

Has anyone found a solution for this other than disabling Vector? I am surprised that OrbX hasn't fixed this yet, for such a busy location.

never had a problem at Toronto but then again what graphics card are you running?

Have the same programs as you plus CYYZ by Blue Print Simulations. 

Edited by jfmitch
additional info