Sign in to follow this  
ihninja1

Carenado CJ2 Crashes FSX

After being a fan of the PC-12, TBM850, and King Airs 200&350, I decided to get myself the CJ2.

All started off very well, I found it actually quite simple and relaxing for the first few flights.

Unfortunately, about 3 days after purchasing it, it now won't even load into the game. By this, I mean that I select it from my hangar on FSX, then click "ok" to return to the menu to complete my selection of airport, weather, and time, and when I do this, the sim simply crashes (stops responding). I haven't had any luck getting the CJ to work since, and Carenado has been no help either. Since I have had this for no more than a week, I shouldn't already be having a problem like this, should I?

Any help is much appreciated!

Go to the Windows Event Viewer to see the Faulting Module Name that caused your crash.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW