Sign in to follow this  
Wibblywobblytime

Alright guys. Tileproxy is 'working', yet there are no changes in FSX?

I've used tileproxy occasionaly for many years, and I know that there are many different types of errors.

But after working for hours to get it working again on my new Windows 10 machine, i've finally gotten to the place where grids with 'circles' in them appear on the terminal window. And, it notices when I go into fsx and out of it again. It says "simulation started!" . Everything seems to be fine. No error messages in the tileproxy window.

Except, in FSX, there are no changes. The game loads waaay too fast for it to be comprehending the tileproxy scenery. It's almost instant, it should take a few minutes at least. There's the ugly white default scenery everywhere. 

I've tried all three cache services, and the one that works is no. 1 (virtual earth). I've done all the disabling of driver signatures and everything. All of that is working fine.

How can I make FSX read the scenery that Tileproxy is producing? 

FSX - Steam Edition

Thank you!!

Edited by Wibblywobblytime