Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Latest XP11 beta has again killed off traffic autogen..

I had this happen about 3 versions back...I just updated, and have no A.I. road traffic once more. Bummer...

Edited by Sesquashtoo

You sure you don't have some sort of settings addon that disables this?. Seems to be working here in VR6

No problems here either Mitch. As Tony suggested, have you checked your addons?

I still have no A.I. ...and will check everything out in the scenery folder...thanks for all the good tips, guys.

10 hours ago, tonywob said:

You sure you don't have some sort of settings addon that disables this?. Seems to be working here in VR6

Tony...let me ask you...how do you suggest you place the Orbx KCGX 3 layers?  Thanks.

9 hours ago, JLSeagull said:

No problems here either Mitch. As Tony suggested, have you checked your addons?

I have time to do that now, but I have the same settings, and only updated to v6.  Other than that, nothing by myself was added or detracted. Weird, huh?

More detective work...XP11 is no longer picking up my Overlay Folder to render roads over my Ortho4XP tiles.  So, no lights, and no autogen.  I will have to try and figure out why XP11 is no longer processing those overlays...

I have all A.I. functioning once more,  cars and roads, so this post is now redundant, and can be deleted if AVSIM is so of mind. :)

Thanks,

Edited by Sesquashtoo

2 hours ago, Sesquashtoo said:

I have all A.I. functioning once more,  cars and roads, so this post is now redundant, and can be deleted if AVSIM is so of mind. :)

Thanks,

Ses, what was the fix? What did you find? I also am missing overlays?

2 hours ago, dvlourie said:

Ses, what was the fix? What did you find? I also am missing overlays?

After about three hours of this and that, that and this...and losing hair..all over the keyboard, lol....try this:

Fire up Orbx Central, and un-install KCGX Meigs.  Then without shutting down Central, just RE-INSTALL.  Run XP11. Shut down XP11.  Go into your Custom Scenery.ini file and place any KORD or Midway, or Gary airports ABOVE Orbx's KCGX, and save. Don't move ANY of the Orbx files for where ever the Central install placed them! Then fire up XP11 and you should be good to go. That totally restored all my world-wide A.I. roads, lights, etc., etc.  I'd suggest that if at any future date, you move any of your files around in the .ini order...and something again, gets FUBAR'ed...I suggest that you should have to un-install and re-install every Orbx title that you will buy into the future....and that should allow XP11 to run as you'd expect it to, once more.

All is working again...great visuals....climbing to 7,500 ASL:

Cessna_172_SP_G1000_15.png

Cessna_172_SP_G1000_16.png

Cessna_172_SP_G1000_13.png

Cessna_172_SP_G1000_14.png

Cessna_172_SP_G1000_11.png

Cessna_172_SP_G1000_12.png

BTW, I wish I could change my title...for installing XP11 20.v6 had NOTHING to do with my issues...

Cheers,

Edited by Sesquashtoo