Sign in to follow this  
jbroadwa

VOZ Traffic

HiIn the demo video(VOZ 1.2) I could see moving car traffic lights but when I fly (say Sydney) I cant's see any on the highways. Any ideas? Is this feature part of VOZ or what?Stelios

Stelios Christofides

Stelios,I have moving traffic lights in VOZ 1.2 (which are amazingly cool). My computer is setup though with nearly all sliders maxed out including autogen. You may want to play with your settings a bit (if you haven't already). Also, I'd suggest posting on the VOZ forums as they could give you a better answer on how to make this feature appear in your setup.Good luck,Joshua

Guest koorby

There's no moving traffic in VOZ - we had it running in an alpha build a while back but we took it out because there's a massive frame rate hit. It's not something that the FS9 engine is good at handling on a large scale. Look for this feature in upcoming releases for FSX though ;)

Au contraire Koorby! There is too moving traffic! I'll go find a screenie but I think at Moorabbin there are three tracks of it. It is cool though I wish there were an option to turn it off. I run an older computer and like to keep the frames up.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest koorby

Perhaps you are referring to the Ground2K4 night traffic lights on the major roads? Very low FPS hit for those.

I dont know what Ground2K4 is...so am pretty sure I dont have that.I need to go make a screen capture.Also, just a quick question...in Australia in the winter, does it really get dark at 3:30PM? Seems very, very early.

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

At the moment End of Daylight is around 17:22 local. By that time it's quite dark, and if it's overcast, 17:00 feels like End of Daylight!But I think 15:30 is definitely too early!

Have a great Day/Night where ever you are! :-wave

http://www.3dflite.com/dac/img/BANNER1.gif Student Pilot - YSBKC152/Tomahawk/Warrior/Archer/Duchess66.3 hrs Total