Sign in to follow this  
ESzczesniak

EFIS Pro - Recommendations for Physically Mounting?

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good way to mount the EFIS pro.  I'm fabricating a metal support and the MCP has the 4 holes in the corners, but the EFIS doesn't have a clear mounting solution.  There are two small holes in the back that could possible accept sheet metal screws, but I am cautious about blindly putting a screw in these holes. 

Eric Szczesniak

Hi,

I1m looking for also some advise, I have the Efis and the MCP and need some kind of desktop holder - CH has its own but because VA has different size its not good, but I had a chat with VA and they said they working on a desktop holder.....

Hello guys,

I's like to confirm Hypofx affirmations. We're looking to make a support for MCP and EFIS, there are some things we have to go trough, but we want to make it viable and with great quality for you guys.

• Like 1