I have a higher end computer and my settings are reasonable so I don't think that is the problem. It started with the A2A Comanche. At the very beginning when my Chase Plane camera comes on showing the pilot view, the other cameras don't work. Sometimes the menu bar on top is shown sometimes not either way, I click on it nothing happens. I can hear the engine respond to my command but nothing moves. There was no problem with the A2A Cherokee, did many flights, now it has the same problem. The only way I can get out of this is by Control/ Ault/ Delete. I posted on the A2A Forum because I'm not sure if this is a problem with A2A Aircraft or if it's a Chase Plane problem.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I prepared a flight using the A2A Comanche and before I could do anything it froze. I can hear engine running. I can hear the flaps moving but on the screen nothing. One interesting thing that was noticed is that the pause button was working, but even after it was un-paused still showed in the lower left in red letters the word ' Paused '.

Easy thing you can test: Try running the same scenario without Chaseplane running and see if the issue is still there.