Sign in to follow this  
robvanderwiele

Issues with v2.5 x64

Hello Dave,

I finally had time to check out version 2.5 x64 and I encountered the following issues:

1)
When connecting to the sim and the battery switch and master avionics switch is off, the atis starts playing (the pwr indicator is red). When I turn the switches on and off the atis message stops.

2)
I tried to make a short test flight from EHAM, created a flight plan with rwy24 as the takeof runway. and everything went ok until the taxi clearance. The taxi clearance itself was ok but when I looked on the map and selected the taxi button to show the taxi route it gave me a route to the middle of rwy 36L. I started taxi maintenance and I placed the aircraft at gate D52 and selected rwy24 as the active and selected RouteToRunway: exactly the same, it gave me rwy 36L again. I checked a number of other runways but they worked ok. This was working before the update to v2.5. Then I de-installed version 2.5 and installed it fresh. Still the same. 

3) 
Importing taxiways from the scenery for a single airport takes ages, didn't have that with the previous release. But didn't make any difference for item 2.

Regards,
Rob

Rob,

Thanks for the report.

1) Not sure what's going on here.  I will work on this for the 2502 update.  I'm trying to get 2501 out soon.

2) I found a bug and fixed it for 2501. 

3) I will also see about this for 2502 as I found it to take a very long time to import.  Nothing changed related to the Import code, but I suspect it has something to do with the database being busy doing other things. 

Thanks again,

Dave