brianVancouver

Combination of 1ms and 2ms monitors -- Impact?

I'm not particularly tech savvy, so I'll apologize in advance if this is a dumb question.

I currently have two, 24" ASUS 1080p monitors, both rated at 1ms.  I have an opportunity to add a third 24" ASUS unit, which is rated at 2ms.  My questions are whether mixing the two different performance ratings will cause any problems, experience and ease of set-up and use assuming I'm operating FSX SE or Prepar3d (4,x)?  My use is primarily GA and corporate flying, with ORBX and REX,

Thanks folks,

Brian

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Only problem I can think of off the top of my head is getting the third monitor's color to match exactly with the other two.  I've always had that problem unless all three monitors were the same make and model. It's really irritating when one of them is a shade off, even a little bit.

2 hours ago, vp49p3 said:

Only problem I can think of off the top of my head is getting the third monitor's color to match exactly with the other two.  I've always had that problem unless all three monitors were the same make and model. It's really irritating when one of them is a shade off, even a little bit.

I can relate, my friend.  If I had a nickel for all the hours I spend adjusting colors to get monitors to match... 

Thanks guys.  It didn't occur to me that there would be a colour matching issue.  It makes sense, and its enough to look for a monitor matching my two existing units,

Brian