Sign in to follow this  
Es125

Atc and X-Plane 11native vr 11.20

hey,

will pilot2atc work with -Plane 11 native vr in the near future ?
By this i mean that we don't have to take of our vr system to change the radio and so on.

E.Sierens

Edited by Es125

I may be missing the meaning of the question, but you do not have to change radios in P2A.  Just do it in the VR Aircraft.

Most VR users do have P2A visible as a window in their VR Cockpit and seem to be able to interact with it.  It could be a matter of settings in your VR environment.

Hey Dave and others,

With Flyinside vr works fine, in native vr you can place also a window in vr ... but to interact with it you have to first select the window on your monitor or vr dashboard, and afterwards select the sim window to interact with the sim.

that works,

But the speek assistastant dropdown menus are blanc in the vr window. ( not on the monitor pilot2atc window.), so you hve to go back to the monitorscreen.

and worst of all is that the mouse ( razer ) buttons don’t work anymore after starting pilot2atc in a native vr window.

Also the webbrowser is going crazy, and the only thing that helpt is turning of my pc.

Edited by Es125

I’m using the follwoing compination  :

- Native XP11 VR

- Zibo 737

- P2ATC, sometime IVAO

- Multi Crew exprince for a virtual FO.

- Avitap plugin to show PDF charts in VR, and writing notes 

- "OpenVR-InputEmulator" for SteamVR to assign “push to talk” button on the VR contoller

I set my flight before getting in VR, then I enjoy my whole flight with only using VR controller and a rudder.

I think this would make it as real as it gets, for me at least.

Hi Wailb

Can you see everything in the speek assistent.drop down menu in vr ?

Edited by Es125

I don’t need to see it, I just talk to ATC 

If you want to see it press the joystick buttton on the controller “mine is Samsung Odessy WMR” and you will get to the SteamVR menu, there you can have a glance at the desktop.

Otherway, if you are using Oculus, you can use “Oculus tray” to show the desktop and a window inside the VR cockpit 

I have a RIft, but at this moment i don’t know enough to speak without the speech assistent. 😎 stil learning.

so that is why i need to pull down the speech word not allowed. dropdown menu .... so i can select the correct text to say to the atc.

Edited by Es125

I have a RIft, but at this moment i don’t know enough to speak without the speech assistent. 😎 stil learning.

so that is why i need to pull down the speech assistent dropdown menu .... so i can select the correct text to say to the atc.