Sign in to follow this  
twister1853

Autopilot dis-engages

With my 737NGX, when switching to another view, the autopilot occasionally dis-engages.  How can I prevent this happening?

could be  a number  of reasons, you moved  your  yoke   which  will disengage,   you  got a another key  assignment  to  the  autopilot

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1 hour ago, twister1853 said:

With my 737NGX, when switching to another view, the autopilot occasionally dis-engages.  How can I prevent this happening?

Sounds a lot like you might have a button to switch views assigned to your hardware, and that, when you press that button, the sim also looks for any other commands from your hardware, to include an out-of-position axis, tripping the AP off.

Have a look at your calibration, and set a null zone. You will also want to check to ensure that you don't have any axes assigned to anything odd (any USB device that you plug in can get assigned axes - my USB push to talk will occasionally get an axis assigned to it...makes no sense, but the sim will try).

Kyle Rodgers