Sign in to follow this  
Sirxamoc

Looking for something Different

I have been simming  long time, took my breaks, and now I am getting back into Virtual Flying again.  My problem is I am tired of tubelining, I started playing with FSeconomy and Air Hauler II, but I miss the interaction that flying with an airline can give.  Is there an Aircharter that would be the Delta or TWA before they got big out there.  A general aviation type Part 135 operation that fly's word not allowed and trash, but provides a forum of interchange of just plain old BSing on TS.  I know I sound like I want my cake and pie together, but I would thin that I am not the only one who would like to take that 45 minute hop in my  Cessna 404 to deliver a 4-surveyors to a small strip in "nowhereville" and then fly to pick up some courier documents needed in 3 hours to Austin.

Any leads would be appreciated!

Hi Sirxamoc, 

Andras Meridian VA could be a point to check. We are a small but active bunch of people. Most of us more addicted to small GA (we love a2a stuff) but offering a versatile fleet up to old propliners and a very few tubeliners. We all prefer exploring networks or doing fancy rtw or special tours like bring back the Twotter from Antarctica to Calgary. Regular online sessions via ts and joinfs on short notice via messenger or forum. Plus a few special events like organized races or tours a year. Only problem could be most of us are based in EU. But we have active US guys too. We are using vafs for our pireps. Just visit us at andrasmeridian.com or drop me a pm for further questions...

Cheers

Thorsten