Sign in to follow this  
morten van der linden

Recieved key not accepted by Radar contact v4.3 on windows 10

Hi,

I recently reinstalled flightsimulator x on my pc after a clean windows reinstall, so i decided to use my purchased radar contact v4.3 again with FSX, I made a key request to dthompss@comcast.net, and recieved 2 days ago my key,

The problem is that i enter the key correct in the registration section, then radar contact v4.3 is a couple of seconds thinking, dissapears, and when i start the program, the registratation screen appears again, i'm now very desperate and i did all the steps correctly, now i'm out of options, i really need help.

my key i recieved is: 

Edited by lodestar
deleted the key

Hi Morten, welcome to Avsim. I deleted the line which contains your product key, please do not post your keys in public

• Like 1

morten,

I suggest you write to Doug using that email address. Sounds like part of the product key was not supplied. He’ll be able to assist.

@lodestar, appreciate your intervention, thanks.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

That's not good. Try John Dekker at jd@jdtllc.com

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi ray,

I tried also to contact him on: jd@jdtllc.com, still no answer so far, this i very bad costumer service of JDTLLC, I'm now really out of options, and very dissapointed.

Can you do something for me?, because i don't have anymore options now to fix this problem.

I hope you can help me it would be great.

best regards

morten

morten,

They are a complete shambles as far as I'm concerned. This is the unofficial support forum so the official support comes via those email addresses.

I have no idea why they are not responding to you. There are no storms in the Atlanta area to cause comms to be down.

Send me a PM with your product key.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather