Sign in to follow this  
MarkSC

VAs With Economic/Performance Progression

Are there any VAs out there that implement a robust progression system? I'm thinking of something like FS Captain that rates and pays you based on flight performance and tracks your reputation.  I've seen a few out there that offer pay or award points based on flight performance, but then they don't seem to use that pay for anything except keeping score, i.e.., a proxy for hours flown. I'm interested in a VA that grades your flights and sets limits on your career based on flight performance.  

It seems as if SimAir might offer this if it ever is released, which seems doubtful.  Simbuddy is also headed in the right direction I think, and perhaps AirHaluer 2 VAs once that is beefed up a bit. Are there any others?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I didn't get a response, so I did a lot of internet searching.  Elite Air Taxi has a nice system. The ranks are hour-based, but you progress from piston aircraft up to jets, so it adds some purpose and some great GA flying. Also, there is an economy aspect much like FSEconomy. The flight pay you earn can be used to purchase airplanes that you then earn money from when others fly.

Check out www.andrasmeridian.com if you will, we might be what you're looking for?