ErichB

Brunner CLS-E-Yoke unit for P3D

I used one of these yokes over the weekend and it was probably the most immersive 5 minutes of flightsimming I've ever had.- apart from VR  It's hard to describe - but it does feel like a real yoke in flight.

It certainly isn't cheap but I'm damn tempted.  I currently use the PFC Beech yoke, having come from the Saitek unit.  I've used this analogy elsewhere but the leap in difference between the PFC yoke and the Brunner unit was as significant for me as the leap in difference between the Saitek yoke and the PFC yoke.

Has anyone else bought one?  Any issues with it in P3D?  The forces seem scalable to the type of aircraft you are flying which is great.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

My PFC Beech yoke with hall sensors for sale.  See classifieds for details or PM me, if interested.

UK only

Yes, not cheap but ridiculously good and it’s pretty incredible to feel the feedback of the plane with this yoke. It was insanely expensive so I would hope you are dedicated to make this purchase but you won’t be disappointed. 

I flew all GA with it. Mostly the c172-182 from A2A. I haven’t tried the PMDG737 but the profile gets a lot of work from Brunner so I would imagine it’s good. 

The only knocks on it would be the lack of a hat switch but that’s minor, and it does seem that profiles are lacking outside of the C172 and B737.  I flew the King Air B200 a lot with it and the profile I had going for it flew great but no idea on it’s realism.  Because of the speed and feedback differences you can’t just use a C172 profile with say an F22. That’s an extreme example of differences but mid level GA did seem a bit daunting to figure out.

I never figured out how to master profile creation, it seems quite complicated.

• Like 2