Sign in to follow this  
retnavycpo

Am not able to start Chaseplane, due to latest update.

I am running the beta option for Chaseplane.  When it auto updated, now when I start Chaseplane, it won't go past the screen where it is verifying my computer ID.  Now what do I do?  Pete

Hi,

Please go through our support process on the website (https://fsfxpackages.com/en/support/products/ChasePlane/) and someone will get in touch with you.

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

8 minutes ago, Oscar Linde Hey said:

Hi!

Have you received a reply yet?

If so how did you fix it?

No reply yet.  Pete

Well, I was hoping I could fix this myself.  I tried uninstalling Chaseplane through VFX Central.  Also deleted the Chaseplane directory, which remained, even though VFX Central had deleted the program.  Anyway, when I "reinstall" with VFX Central, and start up Chaseplane, I still get the screen where it is verifying my Computer ID, and will not go further.  On the bottom right of the screen, it indicates it is loading a Beta Version.  Am thinking if I could get Chaseplane to actually boot successfully, I can opt out of the Beta version, but not able to get it booted yet.  Just trying to get this software to work.  Since I have owned Chaseplane, it has never done this.  Pete