Sign in to follow this  
FSXLiveries_com

VFX Central won't start - blocked by another process: System

Hi guys,I got problem with running VFX Central after fresh install. When I try to open VFX, all I can see is the window with downloading update and as soon as it reach 100%, another window appears, saying "Another process is blocking the updated process: System". After clicking "OK", application will close. This is the second time when something like that happen. In past after several re-installations, it started to work and I though Windows Update somehow interfered with it but it can't be it. I did not install any system updates between un- and install process of VFX. 
I attached the link (https://imgur.com/a/r2z8Uxt) to the screenshot with this error. I tried to find solution on forum but couldn't find anyone (or I'm blind) with this specific error.
I'm running latest P3D v4.2 on Windows 7 Ultimate. I also tried to fix it with removing all folders and registry entries related for your products after uninstall process but without positive results. I appreciate any ideas.

Regards
Mark

Please contact support on our website

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Keven, 
Yeap, I just sent an email (with attached our conversation from last year about exact problem) to support team.
I wrote this post here just in case someone else from the community had this problem and maybe know the solution.