Sign in to follow this  
roi1862

[Answered] AI light very bright and visible

On 9/13/2017 at 11:16 PM, simbol said:

AI Lights Reborn Free Edition 

Current Version 3.3.4

We are pleased to finally release this free add-on that will fix the irritating missing AI traffic navigation lights under Prepard3D V4, it also improves the simulator immersive experience and realism by enabling special effects for all your currently installed AI Traffic.

What can you spec from this ad-don:

• AI Strobes Lights visible from longer distances
  • AI Strobes Lights with dynamic lights reflections that illuminates the tarmac and plane structures.
  • AI Nav lights are dimmed after 6-8 nautical miles and they have new textures applied with special effects re-adjusted to avoid any visual orbs at distance.
  • AI beacon Lights have been improved with new textures and effects adjusted so they are not visible until short final.
  • AI bottom beacon light will generate reflections against the tarmac and the lower part of the air-plane. 
  • AI Lights adjusted to react accordingly to daylight time, for example during the day strobe lights are less reflective than during night.
  • Customisable installation folder.
  • Support for FAIB 747 and 767 model series.
  • Support for FAIB 747-8 and 747-8F series.
  • Support for FAIB A318, A319, A320 and A321 series including the Airbus NEO models. NEW

If you want to find more information or you want to download your free copy now please visit us at: https://www.fsreborn.com

Best wishes,
Simbol

Hi Simbol, 

This is a great tool and indeed it made a big difference. However i still find AI light very bright and visible. During daytime strobes and nav should be barely seen. Is there anyway to play with the values to make them more dim ? 

Thank you very much ! 

Roi Ben

15 hours ago, roi1862 said:

Hi Simbol, 

This is a great tool and indeed it made a big difference. However i still find AI light very bright and visible. During daytime strobes and nav should be barely seen. Is there anyway to play with the values to make them more dim ? 

Thank you very much ! 

Hi Roi,

Thanks for your message, apologies for the late response but we are in Vegas for the Flight Sim Expo 2018 and today was the assembly day for our booth, etc. so we have been very busy.

I will need to check what are your current system and P3D settings as normally with AI Lights Reborn Freeware edition the Navigation Lights would be almost invisible during the day in order to replicate real world scenarios, so perhaps there is something off or a conflict in your system.

Please email me at support@FSReborn.com with the information about what add-on's you have currently installed, what are your current system settings, P3D Settings, etc. and I will get back to you as soon as possible with some suggestions, but please bear in mind we are in the middle of the expo.

We will be showing to the exposition attendees our new latest BETA version of AI Lights Reborn Professional edition, which gives end users full control of the AI Lights settings for their entire AI Fleet.

All the best,
Simbol

On 6/9/2018 at 8:48 AM, simbol said:

Hi Roi,

Thanks for your message, apologies for the late response but we are in Vegas for the Flight Sim Expo 2018 and today was the assembly day for our booth, etc. so we have been very busy.

I will need to check what are your current system and P3D settings as normally with AI Lights Reborn Freeware edition the Navigation Lights would be almost invisible during the day in order to replicate real world scenarios, so perhaps there is something off or a conflict in your system.

Please email me at support@FSReborn.com with the information about what add-on's you have currently installed, what are your current system settings, P3D Settings, etc. and I will get back to you as soon as possible with some suggestions, but please bear in mind we are in the middle of the expo.

We will be showing to the exposition attendees our new latest BETA version of AI Lights Reborn Professional edition, which gives end users full control of the AI Lights settings for their entire AI Fleet.

All the best,
Simbol

Thank you Simbol ! have fun at the Expo ! I will wait for the PRO edition.

• Upvote 1

Roi Ben

On 6/9/2018 at 8:48 AM, simbol said:

Hi Roi,

All the best,
Simbol

Hi Simbol, 

Hope you enjoyed the expo and home safe ! 

I just want to add its wired because from close distance its looks fine and almost invisible its when the AI getting further the lights becoming real big balls. 

I use 4.2 with hdr on and DL on. What do u think it can be ? 

Roi Ben

1 minute ago, roi1862 said:

Hi Simbol, 

Hope you enjoyed the expo and home safe ! 

I just want to add its wired because from close distance its looks fine and almost invisible its when the AI getting further the lights becoming real big balls. 

I use 4.2 with hdr on and DL on. What do u think it can be ? 

Sound like the P3D default behaviour, are you sure my freeware is actually working? do you see flashing strobes on the tarmac? like this: 

If not it means somehow the freeware has a conflict with another add-on or something.

Regards,
S.

Yes its working. Do you think the PRO version could fix this ? 

Roi Ben

1 hour ago, roi1862 said:

Yes its working. Do you think the PRO version could fix this ? 

Definitely as you have full control of the effects sizes.

Just as a curiosity, what is your current screen resolution? Can you also send an screenshot of your HDR settings?

S.

On 6/15/2018 at 7:38 PM, simbol said:

Definitely as you have full control of the effects sizes.

Just as a curiosity, what is your current screen resolution? Can you also send an screenshot of your HDR settings?

S.

Hi Simbol, 

My screen is 1920x1080  HDR settings: BRT- 1.17  Bloom- 1.44 Sat- 1.29  DL- ON 

Roi Ben

27 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

Hi Simbol, 

Hi Roi,

Many thanks, I have another question do you use PTA, EventShade, EventText, Reshade or similar product?

I will check my HDR settings tonight and revert back.

Regards,
S.

12 minutes ago, simbol said:

Hi Roi,

Many thanks, I have another question do you use PTA, EventShade, EventText, Reshade or similar product?

I will check my HDR settings tonight and revert back.

Regards,
S.

Yes i use PTA. 

Thank you Simbol ! 

Roi Ben

1 hour ago, roi1862 said:

Yes i use PTA. 

Thank you Simbol ! 

Right, this could be why you see the lights so bright, maybe your current PTA setting has increased the colours, etc.

In any case let me research a bit.

Regards,
S.

2 hours ago, simbol said:

Right, this could be why you see the lights so bright, maybe your current PTA setting has increased the colours, etc.

In any case let me research a bit.

Regards,
S.

hmm... i wounder what setting in PTA can cause this... anyway ill wait for your finding. Thanks again Simbol ! 

Roi Ben

4 hours ago, roi1862 said:

hmm... i wounder what setting in PTA can cause this... anyway ill wait for your finding. Thanks again Simbol ! 

Who knows..

9 hours ago, roi1862 said:

Hi Simbol, 

These are my HDR settings on my 4K Laptop and 1900x1080 PC:

W0laqM3.png

Yours settings are a bit higher in comparison so maybe that is what is causing the extra brightness for your system.

Regards,
S.

Edited by simbol