Sign in to follow this  
microsoftfsx

FeelThere E-Jets V2

Hi Guys,

I’ve been flying the FeelThere E-Jets V2 for a while now, and have started to notice that the Virtual Cockpit looks pretty outdated...

I was wondering whether there is a way or not to be able to completely remodel the VC and add things like 3D knobs and buttons etc.

Thanks!

Hello Matey,

I would not be holding my breath waiting for FeelThere (aka been felt up there) to do it.

A great but simple aircraft, but I feel well past upgrade status by this Developer. Probably your best bet would be to look at the XPlane Version of the                                          Embraer if you have that sim.  Otherwise and unfortunately, I know of nobody who is doing just cockpit panels for any aircraft.

Good Luck  

Regards

Tony

• Like 1

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Yes, the VC of E-jets is totally outdated (a pity) but those aircrafts are very interesting as typical evolution of commuters and I hope a developer will make a good version.

As I really want the new bombardier CS (A200), is a fantastic commuter with all least features. We have to much versions of Boeing or Airbuses, but less commuters, the only one that have actually mine total satisfaction is the majestic Q400. I'm sure that a lot of simmers like todo short flights and P3D  addons are poor in good commuters. The most interesting think to fly commuter is the access to mostly airports with often difficult approachs without navigation aids (often challenges in montains).

Perhaps a idea for majestic developers to do a commuter jet, well done as the Q400 is.

Mark

To remodel/tart up the cockpits would require the source 3D files of the original since what you have are the finished compiled files for use, so it's really only the developer who could do that. You do however have the textures which are applied to that compiled 3D VC, and you absolutely can edit those and make things a bit prettier texture-wise, basically in exactly the same way you can do a repaint of the exterior of the aeroplane. Whether enough could be done to make it look nicer without actually adding to the 3D model too is debatable, but cleverly done textures can go some of the way.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Ok, I understand. Thanks for you’re replies guys, it is greatly appreciated!

i was also curious as to what program companies like PMDG and Aerosoft would most probably use to model their planes and cockpits etc...?