Sign in to follow this  
touchstone

Cinematic Mode.

I seem to have reached a dead-end in trying to get Cinematic Mode to work as I think it should.I have tried to activate this mode as per the options in the user manual.All I get is an alternation between the 2 aircraft positioned at the end of the rwy.I have the camera selection at 12 sec change and camera motion at 22x-I have tried all sorts of combos.

I am using FSX,CP version 0.4.206 and the view description for above is' Custom View Outside Chase Plane'.Zoom-0.74mm.

All other aspects of chaseplane seem to be working.

Can you post pictures of the views you are getting with Cinematic Mode enabled?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

https://www.dropbox.com/preview/Camera Uploads/2018-6-25_18-8-34-596.BMP

This is the only image of the 3 saved from FSX that I have managed to upload.The other 2 are just variations of the same theme ie a default c172 waiting at the end of a rwy at EGGB but from a different angle.There is no moving zoom-in as I thought cinematic mode would work and also thought that if there were different views in the static mode(there are about 20 in this mode for EGGB)they would be cycled,panned and zoomed as well.I used F4 as a control preference for cinematic mode with no conflict showing.Preset views are set and working for o/side and i/side.

The dropbox link is not a valid one.

Cinematic Mode will create views around your aircraft and will not use Static Cameras, by default, it will not zoom in and out by a lot. 

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42