Sign in to follow this  
mozart

Terminal 2 for Imaginesim Delhi VIDP

I have installed Imaginesim's Delhi airport scenery. The ADE file excludes Terminal 2. Is there any ADE somewhere that does *include* it? Terminal 2 has been refurbished and is now used by Goair, so I would like to use that in my sim as well. Thanks.

Chris

I've edited it to reflect the return of T2 ops. If I remember correctly, none of the other similarly titled BGL files have any data in them so I had to import T2 into the BGL that says '..without_T2'.

RWY29/11 ILS touchdown zone has been adjusted as well so you don't see 4 reds on the PAPIs coming down, and, I've added gate assignments based on my knowledge for the field so if you use AI, you should see them positioned correctly. Once GSX level 2 is released, I will also work on replacing the non-functional jetways to SODE jetways which should add to the immersion until we see a brand new version of VIDP which is sorely needed.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cf5ihuszv0mpyov/VIDP_ADEX_ADE_without_T2.bgl?dl=0

Simply download and replace (when asked) in your scenery folder. 

• Like 1

Wow, thank you!! I'll try this out immediately.

Thanks, Chris

On 6/25/2018 at 10:14 PM, krazyk said:

I've edited it to reflect the return of T2 ops. If I remember correctly, none of the other similarly titled BGL files have any data in them so I had to import T2 into the BGL that says '..without_T2'.

RWY29/11 ILS touchdown zone has been adjusted as well so you don't see 4 reds on the PAPIs coming down, and, I've added gate assignments based on my knowledge for the field so if you use AI, you should see them positioned correctly. Once GSX level 2 is released, I will also work on replacing the non-functional jetways to SODE jetways which should add to the immersion until we see a brand new version of VIDP which is sorely needed.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cf5ihuszv0mpyov/VIDP_ADEX_ADE_without_T2.bgl?dl=0

Simply download and replace (when asked) in your scenery folder. 

Hey, now that GSX L2 is released, when can you make VIDP SODE compliant. I am also trying the same,  but the cannot figure how to make the static jetways disappear. 

Thanks, 
Swapnil.

Edited by swap17

Swapnil Sirdeshpande

On 9/9/2018 at 8:59 AM, swap17 said:

Hey, now that GSX L2 is released, when can you make VIDP SODE compliant. I am also trying the same,  but the cannot figure how to make the static jetways disappear. 

Thanks, 
Swapnil.

Hi Swapnil,

I have picked up the GSX L2 Expansion but it will be a while before I can get around to experimenting with it. Hopefully, you'll have a full SODE compliant VIDP mod from me soon. 

• Like 1

On 9/10/2018 at 1:05 PM, krazyk said:

Hi Swapnil,

I have picked up the GSX L2 Expansion but it will be a while before I can get around to experimenting with it. Hopefully, you'll have a full SODE compliant VIDP mod from me soon. 

Hi, me and one of my compatriots have done some work already, if you want, I can email you a sample of what we have done till now. Perhaps you could build on that as well.

Cheers, 
Swapnil.

Edited by swap17

Swapnil Sirdeshpande

39 minutes ago, swap17 said:

Hi, me and one of my compatriots have done some work already, if you want, I can email you a sample of what we have done till now. Perhaps you could build on that as well.

Cheers, 
Swapnil.

Sure, it could help me understand how the tool functions although I'll likely do a complete version myself, eventually. I have some time this week so I'll give it a shot. From there on, it depends on how time-consuming the process actually is before the mod is available for you and the rest to enjoy.

As a fail-safe, you should also contact ImagineSim and see if they are working on it too, although I doubt any work is being done on the current version as they're likely to do a brand new variant using current technology and features in P3Dv4 but we could be years away from that happening. 

Edited by krazyk