Sign in to follow this  
GeriatricGinger

POSKY planes for fsx/p3d?

I've searched the forums, and it seems all posts about Project OpenSky are 8+ yrs old.  Does Opensky not do planes anymore?  I've searched the Library as well, and most everything I find with the posky keyword is also ancient (in computer terms).

I've got a couple of their planes, and (insert Tony here) "they're great!" but I can't seem to find any others aside from the A320 that work win p3d (v4)..   Ideas/suggestions?

Thanks so much!

/GG

First off, the A320 had nothing to do with Project Opensky, as that was most likely Project Airbus, which is a different developer altogether. In any event, Project Opensky as a group fell apart in 2009 for reasons. If you find any planes built by SkySpirit or TDS, they were built by the same person who did most of the Project Opensky planes. They don't have a website, so the only way you'll find any model updates and such is via their Facebook groups for the respective planes.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.