Sign in to follow this  
BlueStar

SET TIME/DATE-POSINT

I am receiving the following message in the FMC.  It appears to be related to the Captain/First Officer clocks not agreeing.  The F/O clock reflects the correct time system, but the Captain's clock is approximately 3 hours ahead.  The Date on both clocks is correct.  I need to correct the Captain's clock, but do not know how to adjust it?

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

How did you end up with this happening??  I assume you have ensured that it is not a local/UCT error, plus I think you are UTC-5 in W TX.  My only guess is that the panel state is corrupted, you and your FO just cannot get it together.

Dan Downs KCRP

1 hour ago, downscc said:

you and your FO just cannot get it together.

Well, it has happened before. ROFL

I don't know how it happened?  Do I just need to delete the panel file and let it rebuild?

51 minutes ago, Bluestar said:

Do I just need to delete the panel file and let it rebuild?

Panel.cfg? This doesn't rebuild.

Panel state? Also doesn't rebuild, per se, but it means that the plane will load with engines running, and then you can create a new one.

Kyle Rodgers

Got it fixed.  I opened Panel State>744 DEFAULT.sav and did a search for CHRON and found [Chronometer.0] and [Chronometer.1].  I copied and pasted the contents of those two sections into my B744F Cargo.fmxl.sav file.  The I restarted P3dv4 and the save SCENARIO that was associated with the flight I am flying.  When I restarted the SCENARIO the time and date were correct. 

Thanks guys for heading me in the right direction.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bluestar said:

Got it fixed.  I opened Panel State>744 DEFAULT.sav and did a search for CHRON and found [Chronometer.0] and [Chronometer.1].  I copied and pasted the contents of those two sections into my B744F Cargo.fmxl.sav file.  The I restarted P3dv4 and the save SCENARIO that was associated with the flight I am flying.  When I restarted the SCENARIO the time and date were correct. 

Thanks guys for heading me in the right direction.

Good catch!

Kyle Rodgers